The CWI - API 1104 Training Course Outline
The CWI API 1104 training course is designed to prepare you for one of the following:
- Part "C" of the CWI Exam.
- API 1104 "endorsement" exam preparation.
- PDH hours to meet the CWI 9-year recertification requirement.
This course consist of voiceover PowerPoint Presentations and quizzes. This exam prep course will help you gain the knowledge and skills that you need to pass Part C of the Certified Welding Inspector Exam - Open book code (API 1104) or the API 1104 "endorsement" exam from AWS.
Code Books are NOT included in our price.
The course is broken down into the following learning modules:
- Module 1: Scope
- Module 2: Normative References
- Module 3: Terms Definitions
- Module 4: Specifications
- Module 5: Qualification of Welding Procedures with Fillere Metal additions.
- Module 6: Qualification of Welders
- Module 7: Design & Preparation of a Joint for Production Welding
- Module 8: Inspection & Testing of Production Welds
- Module 9: Acceptable Standards for NDT
- Module 10: Repair & Removal of Weld Defects
- Module 11: Procedures for Nondestructive Testing
- Module 12: Mechanized Welding with Filler Metal Additions
- Module 13: Automatic Welding without Filler Metal Additions
Professional Development Hours (PDH) - 4 Hrs.
Course access: one (1) year to complete.